With all Brown students completing the semester via remote learning and most employees telecommuting from their homes, maintaining a sense of who we are as a community at Brown is more important than ever.
While the format for events and interactions among Brown community members might change, a wealth of tools and technologies allows for campus activity to continue vigorously, even while students, faculty, staff and others are separated physically.
This page includes tips and resources for all Brown employees working to maintain community remotely. Learn to:
- connect through virtual events;
- connect through wellness programs;
- connect through skills development and training;
- connect generally through technology while working from home;
- connect through your team (tips for supervisors); and
- connect through benefits.